Saturday, February 25, 2012

Blogging For Money Startup!

So now that you've made the blog and started posting the difficult part begins, getting traffic to your blog. However it's a little harder than it sounds. You should make sure you have a demographic in mind and play towards them. My intended demographic for this blog is young adults living in America  who tend to have basic computer skills, and are looking to make money online. This is a large demographic is hard who is hard to keep interested especially with all the spam like blogs out there about making money online. It seems as if starting a niche blog would have been easier, however I made may choice and should continue to work on this blog. I have tried posting on websites and talking to people on Omegle. However this has only provided me with a few hits. I really need to find a way to get in contact with my target audience. I will update when I find a way to increase traffic.
Signing Off,
Robert

No comments:

Post a Comment